TheOppositeWorldTheOppositeWorld

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Doodle Devil Doodle Devil

I lol'd

when I did the combination Hydra + dragon = sex x]
I think this is a good game to help children realize that we live in a fucked up world, and that the Devil more powerful is that God.
suggestion: snake + Woman = Medusa
really love this game more that Doodle God keep up the good work

Ataxia Ataxia

Wow

It's really giving me a "tunnel" (I don't know how I can explain it) groove?
anyway it's relaxing and great :D
keep up the good work!

Bacon92 responds:

I sorta grasp the the feeling you got, but I'm glad you enjoyed it nonetheless :)

ShadowMan ShadowMan

pretty good...

But It didn't really blast off... it was a bit relaxing with the pauses in it, but it's good though, it's good...

cheshyre responds:

You didn't hear the T-rex like bass screaming at you during 2:40? You didn't have to resist your body's natural urge to run for your life and survive? I must have done something wrong. I'll get it next time.

Thank!

Annika Annika

hmmmm

I know it's incredible hard to do, but I've tried to find some cons in this picture.
and I noticed this: the kind of textile of clothes and other things like the paper, can be a little more accurate. It's true your can see what it is by the way it is worn or because of the color, but it doesn't has that textile kind of feeling if you know what I mean... and same is for the scroll on her leg. it's like some kind of rubber :/
maybe if you make more cracks in it or let it more roll. and for her clothes, maybe it's an idea if you give some kind of cross drawing to cotton things and more shine to the iron thing. Her gloves are perfect!
hope this will help :D